Thanks to Tony of Game Improvement Golf for having me back on his podcast..
- Jaacob talks about some of the most interesting things that have happened in the last year related to the introduction of the Sterling Irons® Single Length Irons.
- The Sterling Irons® Lob Wedge was recently introduced – Jaacob talks about how the design of this lob wedge came about.
- The second recent new Sterling Irons product is the Sterling Irons® 4 iron – most often used by strong players who can launch the golf ball easily. He discusses design efforts that lead to the release of the 4 iron.
- Finally – Sterling Irons® left handed single length irons are now available. Jaacob talks about how glad he is that there was enough demand for these to be created.
- Jaacob talks about some interesting suggestions for how golfers can practice to effectively adapt to using single length irons.
- In closing – he shares a few Final Words for golfers who want to start playing effectively with Single Length Irons.
Listen to the Podcast.