Thanks to Tony of Game Improvement Golf for having me back on his podcast for the 3rd time.
• Jaacob provides a personal update on things he has been involved with in the past 2 years.
• He shares his thoughts on how the single-length iron concept has progressed in the golf world.
• Jaacob talks about the major benefits of single-length irons for golfers – and any specific classes of golfers who can benefit the most from playing them.
• He discusses the benefits of single-length – in particular – for beginner and high-handicap golfers.
• His website
has guidelines for single-length iron setups that work best for different classes of golfers. Jaacob shares his thoughts about these criteria.
• He shares a few of his favorite single-length iron success stories.
• Finally, Jaacob shares some final thoughts on the future of single-length irons for golfers, and when they should consider playing them.
Listen to the Podcast.
My partner in my Sterling Irons
® single length irons, Tom Wishon, got invited back on Golf Smarter Podcasts as a 12-time guest of host Fred Greene for Episode #624. Tom, of course, is a legend in the world of club design and custom club fitting.
This is a follow-up to the episode I was on…#623
posted on February 6th.Show Notes:"There’s no greater authority on fitting, creating, and golf club technology than Tom Wishon. This week Tom provides his State of the Industry on golf clubs and goes into detail on why the Sterling Irons
® single length clubs can help middle to high handicap golfers, and how he improved on an old, bad idea. You’ll also find out why Tom now has single length irons in his bag. If you’re interested in more consistency and lowering your anxiety over every shot, check out Sterling Irons
Have a listen to the episode below.